Maranga | Morgenstern's success and longevity are a result of the firm's exceptional client service, extraordinary trial skills and record, and unique services such as the Emergency Incident Triage Team. Our success in providing legal services is due largely to our preventative approach in assessing and managing risk for our clients. And while our skills and reputation enable us to resolve many disputes out of court, we are equally at home in the courtroom.
As trial lawyers, our team of attorneys have amassed an outstanding trial record in favorable court decisions or satisfying cases under plaintiff's last demand. No matter what stage of the dispute, and whether our attorneys are conferring at the courthouse or around a bargaining table, our clients can rest assured that their business litigation goals will be achieved. Maranga | Morgenstern exercises solid business judgment and sound legal reasoning to ensure that each client's goals are met in a cost-effective and expeditious manner.
Maranga | Morgenstern is clearly focused on providing our clients with the highest quality legal representation. To accomplish this goal, we go above and beyond traditional counsel to provide our clients with exceptional and unparalleled service.
- Clients benefit greatly from the firm's signature Emergency Incident Triage Team, which provides expedited attorney services that are available 24/7 for emergency situations.
- While any firm can provide attorneys, our firm employs lawyers, attorneys who are skilled in the art of lawyering. Our firm prides itself on possessing a keen understanding of the application of law, as opposed to the symbolism of what an attorney represents.
- All clients benefit from the experience and guidance of the firm's partners who provide counsel on each and every case.
- Three of the firm's partners – Kenneth Maranga, Robert Morgenstern, and John Peterson - are members of the American Board of Trial Advocates. Membership to the Board is granted only to those attorneys who possess extensive trial experience, a high level of integrity, and an honorable reputation.
- Senior partner and founding member Kenneth Maranga is an expert in the area of school violence, a topic that has quickly become a primary concern for educational institutions nationwide.